• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Natopia] Treaty Proposal

Secretary, I have received this communique from Christo Eucalyptos, the Natopian Minister of State.  He sends his regards and authorizes me to conduct any additional negotiations to flesh out needed or wanted terms in this treaty.

- Bosarch Dore

Quote:Alessandro Vercotti
Secretary of State
Most Serene Republic of St. Andre

Christo Eucalyptos
Minister of State
Bovic Tapferite Empire of the Natopian Nation

Dear Secretary Vercotti,

Allow me to extend the greetings and well wishes of the Natopian people to our brothers and sisters in St. Andre.  I read daily reports from Ambassador Dore with interest and the growth of the republic is astounding to me.  Natopians are always mindful of the past, and although St. Andre only blossomed after it left our control we no doubt feel a great sense of pride in the republic's success.  

That said, do not mistake our pride and interest in St. Andre as patronizing or colonial, we consider the Most Serene Republic a necessary and important partner in the region of south Apollonia.  St. Andre occupies a key strategic location necessary for our global enterprises and we are prepared to offer the following terms in order to be able to maintain important business relationships with Andrino companies and use of St. Andre's world-class port facility.  

I am confident that this treaty covers most of the basic things we would like to see to build a special relationship with St. Andre but I fully expect additional suggestions or negotiations.  

Yours,

Christo Eucalyptos

Quote:
The TREATY of SAINT ANDRE
between
The MOST SERENE REPUBLIC of SAINT ANDRE
and
The BOVIC TAPFERITE EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION

Recognizing the shared history between St. Andre and Natopia and continued interest in promoting peace and prosperity, the people of St. Andre and the people of Natopia hereby enter into this pact and proclaim to the nations of Micras their commitment to friendship and cooperation.

THE MOST SERENE REPUBLIC of SAINT ANDRE, hereafter called "St. Andre", and the BOVIC TAPFERITE EMPIRE of the NATOPIAN NATION, hereafter called "Natopia", hereby agree to the following:

1. There shall be a Perpetual State of mutual recognition and friendship between St. Andre and Natopia. The two aforementioned nations shall be committed to a peaceful resolution of any and all issues that may occur to estrange and otherwise alienate them one from the other;

2. Both Nations shall refrain from any aggressive, belligerent, or hostile act or policy, either overtly or covertly, directed against the other;

3. The signatory parties shall respect the diplomatic envoys of each other, their diplomatic correspondence and their offices, as well as all other government structures of each other,
3.1. The former embassy of Haifa in Lindstrom City, Natopia, will be given over to the Andrino Ambassador to Natopia.

4. The signatory Nations shall recognize any titles and other honors granted by their respective Leaders to their citizens and to other persons, and vice versa;

5. This Treaty may only be amended, revised, enlarged and expanded upon the concurrence of both signatory Nations. Any contrary action or measure shall be null and void;

6. Unrestricted goods (defined by the internal laws of both signatories) shall pass freely between them without tax or tariff beyond the normal rate applied to domestic goods;

7. Citizens and legal residents of each state may travel freely between each state;

8. Natopia agrees to provide support to the Andrino military only upon request in the unlikely event of invasion or violation of Andrino life, sovereignty, or property;

9. St. Andre agrees to protect Natopian vessels that are within Andrino waters if those vessels are carrying goods or passengers bound for or leaving St. Andre.

10. The governments of St. Andre and Natopia will work to cooperate on various projects and campaigns as needed that are mutually beneficial to connect the two peoples in bonds of friendship and commonality.

Signed for St. Andre:

Signed for Natopia:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon