• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presentation of Credentials

Secretary Vercotti,

I have the humble honor of presenting you with this letter of appointment, from the emperor of the Natopians, in which I am named Ambassador to our Republic. I remain fully committed to the prosperity of this nation, and as I discussed privately with their Minister of State, Mr. Eucalyptos, and their Chancellor, Duke Erion, I will be acting primarily as messenger between our nations. The Natopians simply felt that our Republic deserved the dignity of a fully accredited ambassador.

Thank you,
Steven Dore
Bosarch of the Cathedral-Chapel of Saint Andre

Mr. Dore,

On behalf of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre, I accept your credentials and accept your appointment as Ambassador Plenipotentiary. I have full faith you may serve both nations well, and wish to convey my best wishes to His Most Bovic Majesty and the Natopian people. I look forward to a productive partnership with the Empire, and hope that we may increase relations based upon our shared histories, and the common cause of Micran peace and stability.
Alessandro Vercotti
Secretary of State
Most Serene Republic of St. Andre

Mr. Dore,

On behalf of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre, please allow me to echo our Secretary of State's welcome to St. Andre. We especially look forward to the development of relations with our mother country.
Benjamin Meir
Transitional President of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre
Marshal and Member of the Frenzy for Thalassa, Natopia
Last Prime Minister of Haifa

Thank you Secretary Vercotti, President Meir.

I hope to have a treaty draft sent to me by the Natopian Minister of State sometime soon, I look forward to discussing it with you.
Steven Dore
Bosarch of the Cathedral-Chapel of Saint Andre

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon