• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Neridia] Request for Asylum

[Image: 75tENmZ.png]

Letter from Prince Janus Eadric I, Prince of Neridia

To the people of Saint Andre:
To President Benjamin Meir:
To my brothers and sisters in Neridia:
To all the struggling for freedom and justice -

Over recent days, the Imperial Government of Shireroth has seen it fit to dismantle my home, the United Neridian Principality, and remove me from leading the lands that were duly colonized by Kaiserial decree and command that make up Neridia in the island of Istvanistan, also known as Nova Shireroth. Having been rejected and scorned by the Kaiserial Government, I resigned my involvement in Shireroth and left Neridia. Many others, from Ransenar and other different parts of the Shirerithian Enmpire settled in Neridia, investing all of their savings and earnings into the promise of a new life. The Imperial Government of Shireroth has forever destroyed and dismantled this dream.

In the wake of the dismantling of Neridia, thousands upon thousands of Neridians have joined together in Redquill, Eadricton and many other Neridian cities and have re-formed the Neridian Company, seeking to leave Istvanistan and settle a new Neridian dream elsewhere in Micras. There are almost 200,000 of us now, myself included.

Days go by and the Shirerithian authorities see us as a problem to be handled. They see us as a people not worthy of self-determination, a people that are wholly submitted to the whims of a Kaiser and his deputy Steward. The Imperial Government speaks about the legality of its actions, and while there is truth to their statements regarding legality, their modus operandi is based on a disregard for the rights of local governments to have a say on their own governance, and a disregard for the communication and consent needed from the people to initiate a humiliating process of dismantling the home of hundreds of thousands of loyal Shirerithians.

The Imperial Government speaks of abandoning Neridia to the Green, throwing loyal Shirerithians to the perils of anarchy and lawlessness, of violence and chaos. This will cause hundreds of thousands of loyal Shirerithians to struggle and face highly adverse conditions, all while losing their investments in a venture originally meant to strengthen Shireroth and glorify the Kaiser.

A committee of Neridians led by myself and composed of twenty other representatives from around the Neridian Principality respectfully submit this request before the Government of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre - to grant protection over Neridian refugees, grant them asylum in St. Andre and provide the protection and rights currently being deprived by Shireroth to the people of Neridia.

This, I, request, placing the dreams of a nation in your hands.

Respectfully yours,

Janus Eadric
Prince of Neridia

I am fully in support of providing all necessary resources to the Neridians. Their treatment at the hands of the Shirerithian government has been disgraceful.
Steven Dore
Bosarch of the Cathedral-Chapel of Saint Andre

Your Grace,

It is an honor and a privilege to welcome you here in Neridia. Our government will review this application for political asylum in St. Andre. Please understand that our nation is small and very young, much like Neridia, and it will take some time to process the deluge of asylum applications. Please consider this as a tentative approval, with the understanding that each application will be finally approved on a case by case basis. We understand the situation, and we open our arms to you.

Rest assured that the Andrino Government will welcome all Neridians who wish to come here, and we will treat them as our brothers and sisters.
Benjamin Meir
Transitional President of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre
Marshal and Member of the Frenzy for Thalassa, Natopia
Last Prime Minister of Haifa

Mr. President,

The honor and privilege is all ours. The deepest appreciation, gratitude and affection from the people of Neridia, myself and family is felt towards you and the people of St. Andre. Thank you.

Mr President,

Your Grace,

We have recently on behalf of Our Government announced that we shall lend assistance in processing the large numbers of refugees from Neridia, and official recognition to the Neridian Company as the government in exile of that principality.

Thank you very much, Your Most Gracious Majesty. Honored to count with the support of the Safirian Empire.

CITIZENSHIP APPROVED.

Andrino citizenship officially conferred upon Janus Eadric on March 24th, 2015.
Application #: 07-2015
Benjamin Meir
Transitional President of the Most Serene Republic of St. Andre
Marshal and Member of the Frenzy for Thalassa, Natopia
Last Prime Minister of Haifa

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon